Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 10- Morgan Bayada (March 28, 2010)


Morgan Bayada
READ HER POST
As I was reading Morgan’s post, I really found it to be truthful and relevant to how we are today in school. She was honest about what she spent her time doing in classes. I have many classes like that and to be honest I am only taking 2 classes right now that I am focused in and really enjoy coming to everyday.

Of course there are time where we don’t feel good and are worn out. So sometimes we aren’t going to be focused. But when everyone isn’t focused in the whole class that is not our fault. That would be the class. I buy books for my classes and I still haven’t used some. But it’s too late to get my money back. She did mention about having a PLN. I agree it can be a great tool. My followers on twitter tweet stuff every hour, sometimes multiple things in the hour.

I liked how brutally honest Dan Brown’s video was. He is right, all the facts teachers give us is found freely on the internet, usually just by Google. I did find it funny about Dan's statement about dropping out of school because his schooling was interfering with his education. Dan is going at his own speed, but at the same time, jobs look for experience and education. At the same time, he seems more prepared than the average student. Weird coincidence.

1 comment:

  1. Amberly, I also enjoyed Morgan's post, I loved how true it is today. I hate buying 100+ dollars on textbooks that I don't even use, and the worst part is sometimes you can even sell them back. :( great post, Amberly.

    ReplyDelete