Thursday, April 22, 2010

Blog Assignment for April 25, 2010

PLE
This 7th grader’s PLN is very good, I am amazed that she uses all of that and is good at it! I am in college and just now have heard of a PLN. But this girl is really impressive and everyone should go take a look.


Two questions:
1) What's your sentence?
2) Was I better today than yesterday?


These questions are hard to answer. Let me start with the second question. There are always times when I look back on my day and think that I should have done something or said something different. Sometimes I should handle a situation differently. But the past is the past and all we can do is move on to the next day. I personally believe that everything happens for a reason. We have to move on, and I am the worst at that. I worry all the time, but that does nothing for me. Was I better today than yesterday, sometimes yes and sometimes no? I always look back on my day, and I want to say that “Wow, everything went smoothly and there are no worries.”

To answer the first question, well I may not be able to do that. Everyone has a sentence; they may not now, they may need to find it in their own time. I honestly do not know one particular sentence right now for me. Everyday has the potential to be better than yesterday. Everyday we have time to think about situations and how to handle situations and resolve conflicts. Everyday is a new day, and it is up to you how you handle it!

Here is the link!

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time with my sentence also and I reserved the right to change it. But I found it useful to decide on something. Try it!

    ReplyDelete